fishing in canada



A man called home to his wife and said,

"Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends.

We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting,

so could you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box?

We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up.

Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas."



The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.

The following weekend he came home, a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill and a few Swordfish.

But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to do?"

The wife replied : "I did. They're in your fishing box... "

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Isnt this from brokeback mountain?

scientist said...

dunno, haven't seen it :)

Corinne said...

good movie.. made me cry :P
the wife does the same thing as above to catch the husband cheating on her with the other dude... the man who he loves *sigh* lol
basically would be a chick flick if it wasnt about two dudes, i guess

 
-->